Lure features a huge collection of chat fiction; short stories told with text messages, like if you were watching somebody else’s conversation. From suspense fuelled thrillers and horror stories to hilarious group chats, Lure’s chat stories deliver traditional stories in a gripping, engaging new way – just tap to reveal the next message and watch the story unfold.
Lure – Highlights
• Only top quality stories, written by our very own talented writing team
• Discover new stories in a variety of different genres
• Revealing the story one message at keeps you engaged and on the edge of your seat
• Enjoy short, snappy stories you can read on the go
• New stories released regularly
Whether you want to squeeze in a quick read on your commute to work, don’t have the time to read a long story or you fancy experiencing 21st century storytelling at its finest, Lure has something for you.
We’ve made reading fun, fast and thoroughly enjoyable – come and see what we’re about!
DISCOVER A WORLD OF NEW CHAT STORIES – DOWNLOAD LURE TODAY!
Subscribe for unlimited access to all stories advertisement and wait free for the duration of your subscription.
• Weekly subscription is charged at $2.99* per week after free trial period of 3 days.
• Monthly subscription is charged at $7.99* per month.
• Yearly subscription is charged at $39.99* per year.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apples App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD